Sunday, July 19, 2009

Girls Weekend Out!

stgeorge09 002

For Mother’s Day my Mom gave me and my sisters a weekend out. We headed to
St. George!

We relaxed, had a massage, went to a show and ate lots of yummy food!

Here we are a Tuachan!

stgeorge09 003

stgeorge09 001 I had intended to take lots of photos to remember our fun weekend. However, some things should not be caught on film! Kim dancing and Jill singing… to name a few.

Thank you Mom and all my great sisters and sister-in-laws. I am so blessed to have a family I absolutely love hanging out with!

All our shopping bags! Not too much damage!

stgeorge09 006

6 comments:

Jana said...

Hey,
Send my your email and I will invite you to my blog...

J

Jana said...

Oh' guess I should give you my email...

cjmsr@rocketmail.com

Shera said...

We were in St. George this weekend too, but we went to Footloose instead of Annie...Glad you guys had fun. You look Great!!

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Loved it...gained 2 pounds!! It was a blast!

jilljohnson said...

We for sure need to do that next year too.

Katie Stacey said...

That sounds like so much fun!

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers